Cambodia: Survey Expert- Nutrition Causal Analysis
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Cambodia: Survey Expert- Nutrition Causal Analysis
Organization: Action Against Hunger
Closing date: 21 Sep 2015
Action Against Hunger is an international humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger. Recognized as a leader in the fight against malnutrition, Action Against Hunger | ACF International saves the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
Action Against Hunger is looking to recruit a Nutrition Causal Analysis Expert in Cambodia :
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by …
conducting a Nutrition Causal Analysis Survey to identify the underlying causes of Malnutrition and help communities therefore develop appropriate and sustainable solutions to strengthen their nutritional resilience
Key activities in your role will include:
- Constructing, encouraging and implementing a creative and integrated approach to survey assessments.
- Representing ACF to the local Humanitarian Community and with Government officials as well as developing strong links with NGO actors to support the key messages and positioning of ACF.
- Collecting background and general information and contextual information relevant to the survey and being responsible for the scientific quality of the survey.
- Planning, implementing and following up of the NCA Study with field teams. Recruit, train and develop the team to support the study.
- Regularly updating key stakeholders internally and externally on the findings producing relevant reports and presentations as necessary
Does this Description fit you?
You’re a seasoned Nutrition Casual Analysis Expert
- You have a Degree in Social Sciences, Anthropology; or Nutrition, community health or statistics if extensive qualitative experience as well.
- You have Prior experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection at field level; extensive qualitative data gathering, analysis and reporting required and preferably have knowledge of SMART, LQAS, CSAS, KAP methodologies.
You’re a super communicator
- You have proven experience in communicating with diverse group of stakeholders.
- You have experience of working with colleagues who do not speak your language. You are used to explaining your work in non-technical terms.
- You are comfortable explaining policies & procedures to a team.
- You stay calm & like talking to colleagues to find solutions to their problems.
- You have contributed to team reports & are able to succinctly summarize & analyze current field activities.
Your work style builds trust within your team
- You are highly organized & pay attention to small details. You are calm under pressure & able to easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You identify training needs and work with the HR dept to develop and implement relevant trainings.
- You are goal-oriented while also being genuinely committed to helping others succeedFreebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
How to apply:
Please apply with resume and cover letter to:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.