Central African Republic: Program Coordinators/Managers
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Central African Republic: Program Coordinators/Managers
Organization: Medical Care Development International
Country: Central African Republic
Closing date: 05 Nov 2015
Job Title: Program Coordinators/Managers – Central African Republic PBF project
Organization:Medical Care Development International (MCDI)
Location:Central African Republic
Apply By:November 5th 2015
Job Level:Senior and Mid-level Position Type:Full-time
Medical Care Development International (MCDI), a division of Medical Care Development, Inc., is a private, non-profit voluntary organization incorporated in 1966 in the state of Maine, United States of America. MCDI’s mission is to enhance the wellbeing of peoples and communities in developing nations through superior technical assistance in health and socio-economic development. Since 1977, MCDI has provided technical assistance to over 40 countries and institutions in Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, Asia, and the Middle East.
MCDI is seeking Program Coordinators/Managers in different levels for an upcoming World Bank funded Performance Based Financing (PBF) project in Central African Republic.
- Provide technical and implementation support to the Ministry of Health and Population on PBF component of the World bank funded Health System Support Project;
- Provide training on PBF/RBF;
- Provide verifications for the project
- Provide technical support for the implementation of the project, per the parameters of the Project Implementation Manual (PIM) and RBF User Manual;
- Provide overall technical assistance related to PBF Ex Post Verifications, including training of health workers, health center committees, District Health Management Teams and District Councils;
- Consult regularly with PBF stakeholders and Development Partners on further improvement of the PBF design;
- Collaborate with MOHP to improve health Information Management System and Monitoring and Evaluation functions of the Ministry;
- Disseminate best practices and lessons learned on the PBF in Central African Republic to other stakeholders within the country and other parts of the world; and
- Comply with existing MOHP technical guidelines and procedures and those developed during the life of the project.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Master’s degree in Public Health, Medicine, Nursing, Social Sciences, Health Economics or Monitoring and Evaluation
· At least five years of experience in the field of health; experience in community health, health economics; and knowledge or experience in PBF / RBF in sub-Saharan Africa. Working experience in Central African Republic would be an advantage.
· Excellent supervisory skills.
· Ability to work independently and effectively in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously whilst mentoring a team to consistently meet all performance goals.
· Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Strong analytical skills, including previous experience with RBF contracts, and quantity and quality tools to monitor RBF implementation.
· Excellent written and oral communications and presentation skills in French and English.
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.