If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Chiefs of party
Closing date: 20 Nov 2015
Chemonics seeks chiefs of party for several anticipated USAID-funded agricultural development projects in Asia. These projects aim to address the root causes of poverty, hunger, and under-nutrition by increasing food security and resilience, improving agricultural productivity, and developing inclusive market systems. Programs will specifically focus on improving input quality and production techniques, reducing postharvest losses, supporting sound market linkages, and strengthening the agriculture policy environment for value chains such as rice, horticulture, and fisheries. Approaches will also encompass climate-smart development techniques, gender inclusion, and private sector engagement for market system development. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide overall project leadership, management, and strategic technical direction, while ensuring compliance with USAID requirements and regulations, as well as Chemonics policies and procedures
- Serve as the project's primary liaison with USAID, country government officials, key stakeholders, and other local partners
- Ensure achievement of the project's overall technical goals and that administrative, financial, and contracting systems are functioning to support the project's success
- Supervise project personnel, subcontractors, and grantees, with a focus on core results, achievement of work plans and targets, and timely implementationEnter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
- Advanced degree in agriculture, natural resources, economics, or a related field
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in areas such as agricultural, horticultural, or fisheries development, value chain strengthening, or food security
- Minimum five years of progressively responsible experience implementing development programs; experience with USAID agriculture-focused programming highly preferred
- Understanding of agriculture in Asian context; at least three years of experience working in Asia strongly preferred
- Experience developing and implementing climate-smart agricultural practices, gender inclusive initiatives, and nutrition activities a plus
- Strong leadership ability and experience managing large teams in culturally diverse settings
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English
Send electronic submissions to [email protected] by November 20, 2015. Please include "chiefs of party" in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification formand submit it separately to [email protected] only "chiefs of party – agriculture projects" in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.