The creation of a digital currency system was originally planned to develop a completely new financial system for the future. Partially, all ideas came to life, and this direction began to gain popularity in terms of wider opportunities for additional earnings. Even with a small starting capital but a competent strategy, due to fluctuations in exchange rates, and today, you can earn decently enough, there are already several thousand types of digital coins. To do this, you can swap vechain vs vethor, bitcoin, neo, ether, and other currencies for fiat or any assets that are more relevant at the moment.
Cryptocurrency transactions can be carried out in different ways – both in cash fiat money and by paying for particular services or goods. But more promising, if the goal is to establish a passive income, is to collect an investment portfolio and conclude transactions on the financial exchange. A proven online crypto exchanger – LetsExchange – is one of the most popular platforms today, where you can safely, efficiently, and profitably exchange various digital currencies.
What is a cryptocurrency exchanger?
A cryptocurrency exchanger is a web service that, as an intermediary, exchanges one asset for another. With their help, you can exchange cryptocurrency for rubles, dollars, or any other fiat. A commission is charged for each exchange (the average commission is 3.5%), which is included in the cryptocurrency rate that the exchanger earns.
Cryptocurrency exchanges operate in three modes: manual, semi-automatic and automatic. Let’s analyze each separately:
- The manual exchange involves the processing of applications manually by the administration after preliminary verification of the transaction. If all is well, then the funds are sent to the specified address.
- Semi-automatic works in the same way as manual. The only difference is that manual processing of transactions takes place during the working hours of the exchanger, and automatic processing occurs during non-working hours.
- Automatic is the most convenient and fastest mode of cryptocurrency exchange. The user only needs to send assets to the specified address, and after confirming transactions on the network, they will be sent immediately. In most cases, transactions are instantaneous (except for bitcoin and ether).
What distinguishes a reliable online exchanger?
Many companies are providing crypto exchange services on the Internet today. Among them, many fraudulent resources use fake services to obtain passwords and keys from crypto wallets and those that operate based on the non-refundability of all transactions with digital money. Therefore, the first thing you need to pay attention to when choosing an online cryptocurrency exchanger is:
- The originality of the resource – you can check it by the address link, using tools that are publicly available today;
- Availability of documents that confirm the legality of the company.
It also makes sense to follow links like https://letsexchange.io/custom/compare/busd/usdt/info/ to make crypto transactions only from reliable sources. It is recommended to visit thematic forums where you can get a lot of useful information regarding a particular platform to immediately have an idea about all the conditions, including those that may be silent for new users of the resource.