Dominican Republic: Logistician, At-Risk Youth Initiative Mid-Term Evaluation, USAID, Dominican Republic
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Dominican Republic: Logistician, At-Risk Youth Initiative Mid-Term Evaluation, USAID, Dominican Republic
Organization: Social Impact
Country: Dominican Republic
Closing date: 05 Oct 2015
Logistician, At-Risk Youth Initiative Mid-Term Evaluation, USAID, Dominican Republic
Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm. SI’s mission is to improve the effectiveness of international development programs in improving people’s lives. We provide a full range of management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations, and policies. We provide services globally in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, project and program design, organizational capacity building, and gender and social analysis. SI services cross-cut all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. SI’s clients include US government agencies such as USAID, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the US Department of State, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and non-profits.
The purpose of this task order is to independently conduct a mid-term performance evaluation of USAID/DR’s five-year 19.9 million dollar At-Risk Youth Initiative [Alerta Joven Project (2012-2017)], implemented by ENTRENA, SRL (ENTRENA). The contractor will use project data collected by ENTRENA and Research Triangle International (RTI) through the monitoring and evaluation system in place for the USAID/DR At-Risk Youth Initiative (Alerta Joven) to produce an independent mid-term performance evaluation report. The evaluation responds to the USAID Evaluation Policy released in January 2011.
SI is seeking a Logistician for the USAID At-Risk Youth Initiative Mid-Term Evaluation in Dominican Republic. The Evaluation Specialist will be responsible for arranging meetings with stakeholders and all other logistical arrangements outside of and within Dominican Republic.
· Arrange meetings with stakeholders.
· Execute logistical arrangements outside of and within Dominican Republic.
· Administrative and logistical support to project team, including but not limited to preparing document, meeting coordination and scheduling, routine daily financial transactions, maintaining records and files, arranging travel and hotel reservations, securing visas, reconciling and reviewing consultant expense reports.
· Preference for applicants who are citizen of the Dominican Republic, but all qualified applicants are welcome to apply.
· High School diploma, Vocational Training or equivalent with 4-6 years relevant experience, or Bachelor’s degree preferred;
· 3-5 years administrative management experience with international projects;
· Basic budget monitoring and general ledger skills;
· Ability to follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment (Required)
· Strong attention to detail required.
· Excellent computer skills including use of PowerPoint and Excel Microsoft Office programs.
· Demonstrated experience managing and coordinating logistics in developing countries.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
· Excellent oral communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills.
· Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish.Freebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.