If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Education Consultants
Organization: Relief International
Closing date: 09 Nov 2015
Position: Education Consultants
Reports to: Education Sector Lead, Regional or Country Director
About RI:Relief International (RI) is a leading global humanitarian organization and home to teams of humanitarian activist-professionals committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world's most vulnerable populations. By partnering with beneficiaries and communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development. RI works in five key sectors Economic Opportunities, Education, Health, WASH, and Humanitarian Response.
Position Summary:RI is looking to develop an experienced roster of consultants to support technical proposal development and short-term technical assistance consultancies in the area of Education. Both headquarters and field staff will draw upon this vetted pool of technical experts to meet program needs as they arise.
Areas of Expertise:
RI wishes to identify Education Consultants with demonstrated experience in one or more of these areas:
- Educational needs assessment
- Educational programming
- non-formal and informal education
- literacy programs
- remedial programs
- accelerated learning programs
- youth programming
- vocational programming
- primary and secondary education
- Teacher professional development
- Curriculum and instructional/learning materials development
- Classroom assessment
- M&E for education programs
- Parental/community engagement in children’s learning
Qualifications & Requirements:
This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in demanding and often difficult environments. Consultancies may require past experience in Education in Emergencies settings.
- Master’s degree in a relevant Educational field or Bachelor’s degree with commensurate work experience;
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience in the Education sector;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently;
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Ability to think critically and creatively
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence.
We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities.
- Transparency and Accountability
- Agility and Innovation
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.