El Salvador: Grants Manager
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In El Salvador: Grants Manager
Organization: Creative Associates International
Country: El Salvador
Closing date: 02 Nov 2015
Position Location:San Salvador, El Salvador
Background: Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike. The Grants Manager is a consultant of the project and reports directly to the Operations Manager. The role of the Grants Manager is to support grant documentation of primarily in-kind grants, ensure activities adhere to program grants manual, manage the grants database and coordinate with program and finance departments to ensure completion of activities.
- Update and maintain the grants database, verifying the accuracy and completeness of information and filing all documents in the database website;
- Issues and reviews relevant information pertaining to grant clearances (clearance, agreements, amendments, reports, certificates, etc.) following the Grant Activity Flow Chart processes;
- Ensures compliance of the activity data base and serves as point of contact with HQ for the customization of the base;
- Utilized the information in the database to work with program department and other personnel to collect reports as requested;
- Participates in Kick-Off meetings with new grantees;
- Responsible for grant close-out, in accordance with the deadlines established in the Activity Cycle flowchart;
- Maintains hard-copies and updated electronic versions of all documentation pertaining to each grant;
- Provides the Regional Team Lead with a weekly report on financial resources by funding source: “Program Fund Control Sheet” and “Disbursement Report”; and
- Other administrative and logistic duties to manage and maintain the data base up to date, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 3-5 years’ experience managing grants;
- Ability to use all MS Office applications; and
- Ability to work independently.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to monitor grants and reporting;
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks;
- Attentive to detail;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in Spanish and English;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure; and
- Knowledge of USAID’s rules and regulations preferred.
****Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.****Freebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
How to apply:
Please apply online: https://rew21.ultipro.com/CRE1010/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*53A66061AE507354
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.