More Than 2000 Fiction eBook Writing Ideas Exposed
Are you into ebook writing? Do you write Fiction, TV series, Short stories, Novels, Plays, Movie Scripts, Soap Opera and others? If yes, then you should be in need of the contents in here. Writers need to be inspired from time to time. Writers need to be creative from minute to minute. Writers need to have different ideas in whatever tasks they are into for as long as it’s in line with what they write about. This way helps in building a better Book, Novel or anything which can not only help in satisfying readers but too on the side of earnings assuming you are into writing for money.
That is why I have created this list of up to 2000 writing Ideas for your eBook. From them, you can create stories, add or integrate in your existing ones, get an idea on something else and so much more just like many have done and continue to do. And below are the 2000 ideas which you can make use of immediately for positive results.
1. An old lady is the victim of a conspiracy.
2. A manipulative journalist has a day to capture a diamond mine. Events are made critical by a secret investigator.
3. An archeologist swaps identities with a doddery thug. The story is made critical by a pregnancy.
4. A funeral director and a happy-go-lucky general become allies to sell a museum of oddities. The circumstances are endangered by a new job.
5. An ornithologist sees their father punished for political fraud. The situation is brought to a close by a new job.
6. A destitute priest has a day to accidentally take charge of dinosaurs. The situation is complicated by a bushfire.
7. A personal assistant is forced to carry out an abduction. The story is destabilized by a new job.
8. A cheerleader muddles briefcases with a psychotic bus driver. The situation is commenced by the arrival of the cavalry.
9. An assassin creates a strange creature with special powers.
10. An investigative reporter is ostracized for corruption. The circumstances are split wide open by the outbreak of war.
11. When a prisoner escapes, two brothers trap a hopeless football team.
12. A husband has 24 hours to rescue a hostage. Events are brought to a close by the imminent destruction of the base.
13. A school girl has a day to find a buyer for a live Dodo.
14. An innocent farmer has a day to track down a terrorist intent on mass destruction.
15. An archivist finds a time machine. The story is reduced to chaos by a meeting. Find these ideas helpful when it comes to your eBook writing demands? Download full 111 ideas list