Gert Sibande TVET College internship/will opportunity for 2022 is here. If you’re a graduate in the field of Business and Engineering studies (N4 – N6 Completed), your chance is here.
Gert Sibande TVET College invites graduates from the fields of studies indicated here to deliver their curriculum vitae for possible work-integrated learning (in-service training) opportunities during the 2022 academic year.
- Report 191 – Business and Engineering Studies (N4 – N6 Completed)
- Must be South African citizen
- Must be between the age of 18 – 35
- Must be unemployed and not studying or intending to study or be involved in any form of training or leadership; and
- Must not have a criminal record
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Only Gert Sibande TVET College graduates are eligible to apply
- Students who are currently volunteering are requested to submit a valid confirmation letter from the hosting company, it must be currently dated and stamped
Important to note
- Students who are having outstanding subjects will not be considered
- Applicants must be accompanies by a recent updated CV, as well as originally certified copies of all certificates or academic records not older than 6 months, originally certifies ID document
- Failure to submit requested documents will result in an application not being considered
How to apply
Applications may be hand-delivered to Gert Sibande TVET College Campuses – SSS Office/Center – Office of Career & Job Placement. Closing date is 04th March 2022, 12h00