Guinea: LOGISTICS TALENT IN WEST AND CENTRAL AFRICA
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Guinea: LOGISTICS TALENT IN WEST AND CENTRAL AFRICA
Organization: Save the Children
Closing date: 20 Oct 2015
Save the Children is the world's leading independent organization for children working to deliver change for children in around 120 countries. In order to achieve ambitious goals for Children, Save the Children is present in 11 countries over the Central and West Africa and is expanding both rapidly and significantly its portfolio within the region.
In 2014, with programs in Health, Nutrition, Education, Protection of Child Rights and also our actions in humanitarian crisis context, Save the Children touched directly 11 millions of children over the region (Headcount 2400/Portfolio over 500 million USD).
SAVE THE CHILDREN GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY A ROLE IN CHILDREN'S LIFE. PLEASE JOIN US!
In order to contribute to the scale up and strengthening of the logistics department in Save the Children, the logistics Managers and Experts are responsible for:
- providing leadership and oversight to all aspects of the logistics (including fleet management, supply chain management, transportation asset management,)
- Ensuring the appropriate application of Save the Children policies and logistics procedures in respect of cost effectiveness and high quality standards
- Ensuring appropriate and adequate emergency logistics plans and procedures enable rapid scale up and effective response
Qualifications and experience
- Significant experience in logistics management in INGOs and large scale programmes in humanitarian emergency response environments;
- Proven experience in all technical areas of logistics, including supply chain management, transportation and distribution, warehousing and inventory management, fleet management, assets management, etc.
- Experience in implementation of complex international supply chains to support different types of programs across multiple geographic locations.
- Experience in managing logistics teams, including teambuilding, training and capacity building.
- Master degree in Logistics
- Experience in strategic thinking and planning with respect to strengthening existing logistical systems.
Fluency in both English and French essential, written and spoken.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.Freebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
Please apply in English or French using your CV and covering letter as a single document, including your salary expectations for this role.
How to apply:
Application Email: Please apply with a covering letter and up-to-date CV to: '[email protected]'
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.