How To Add A New Domain Name On 000webhost
Adding a new domain name on 000webhost hosting account is a question I have always bypassed not until today when I got an email from one of my readers requesting me to share how one could go about the above either privately or publicly and as usual, I decided to do this here since it means that all of those who have been troubled with this same question will find the answer.
You may be knowing it well that 000webhost is a free hosting service provider for websites and blogs with a service which I personally trust like you know that this very site was once hosted by them before I decided to go for a paid plan. And if you have just created an account with them and looking forward on how to add your new domain name on their servers, all you need is to keep reading below for the answer you have been looking for.
How To Get Started ===== Procedures To Follow
1. Log in to your domain provider and go to domain control or DNS control.
2. Click on manage Namesevers and add the 2 nameservers for 000webhost
3. Save settings and then visit 000webhost and log in to your account.
4. Click on Add Create New and wait for the new page to load.
5. Under I want to host my own domain, enter your domain ie thekonsulthub.com, choose a password, enter it and hit Set up new account.
6. Click on Go back to list, click on your new domain and go to account details for uploading information. You can find How to Upload Your Website Using FileZilla here assuming you are using Joomla and or here for WordPress.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below..