How To Contact PayPal Customer Service Through Email
Reaching PayPal customer service through the email contact has always been and does remain a challenging situation to many PayPal account holders and users. And for those who are interested in ensuring that they contact PayPal for their own reasons for example Payment support, dispute inquiries and any other, am sure that this post will be very helpful to you.
As always, and being my habit to search, find, read, understand, test and share, its that reason as to why I am sharing to you this guide on how to contact PayPal customer service through email since I know that many would want to do this.
And for those many members who may have been experiencing the same difficult situation on how to go about the email contact, just find out how it works below. Well, the fact is that its easy when in real sense it looks a bit challenging and here is how you can do the contact easily without any disturbance.
1. Begin by signing in to your PayPal account.
2. Navigate to where you see contact us and hot the link to open it.
3. Don’t use the “How can we help you” search bar and nor any suggestions below that bar as that will make you lost again and again.
4. Look on your right and click on Email us link.
5. Select where you question falls, add your question or inquiry and send the email. The same procedure is used to contact them through phone call.
6. Follow prompts by selecting the category where you inquiry falls, the sub-category, write it up and send. You will get a notification and sometimes an auto response which you will reply to in order to get a real person answer you.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below…