How To Register/Enroll For MTN Lifecare Insurance Policy – AON & Jubilee Premium Services
Life insurance policy whether by MTN Lifecare or any other is all about having your life and or that of your beloved ones insured for the paid premium period. MTN Uganda recently launched a life insurance policy to its customers where by all of those who wish to be insured can enroll by way of registering and paying their preferred policy premium. MTN Subscribers of ages between 18 and 65 years are eligible for enrollment and which is can be paid through MTN Mobile Money, a money transfer service which is accessed through any cell phone.
The new lifecare insurance service was launched after MTN Uganda operating under MTN Group, a South African multinational telecommunication company with AON and Jubilee insurance teamed up to offer subscribers with a life insurance though cell phones with any paper work involved, and where by the lump sum is paid to the beneficiary upon death of the insured just like it happens with other insurance on life. The MTN Lifecare insurance is offered in up to three (3) policies or coverage options which subscribers can choose to enroll and which include Silver Life, Gold Life and Platinum Life with each of the above policies having its own unique payment values.
The lifecare holders can only choose up to one (1) beneficiary per insurance package although there is an option to freely change the beneficiary at any time provided its done during the insurance covering period or validity. And if you have been wondering how to get started with registering and enrolling for the above in order to enjoy the benefits at the cheapest cost which is Uganda Shillings 7500 (subject to change), then below is how to start.
1. Dial *221# on your mobile using your MTN sim card and wait for response.
2. Press reply key, input 1 for registration, press OK and wait for response.
3. Choose your package for example 1 for Silver life, 2 for Gold life and 3 for Platinum life, press reply or answer, input corresponding number and press OK.
4. Press reply, enter your DOB or date of birth in format DDMMYY eg 24121960 and press OK.
5. Press reply, enter holder names (your names) as in First and Last name eg Kws Adams and press OK.
6. Press reply, enter Beneficiary name as in Surname and other name eg Kws Adams and press OK.
7. Press reply, enter beneficiary phone number eg 07xx xxx xxx and press OK.
8. Press reply, create insurance policy PIN, press OK and follow registration completion prompt.
Once you are done, the next step will be to pay your premium. Please note that the policy covers you even when you are out of Uganda provided you are a resident.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below.