How to Remove Tecno W5 FRP Without PC
I have just tried removing Tecno W5 FRP without PC and succeeded using this same technique I am sharing with you. If you have been wondering how you can bypass Google factory reset protection after resetting your Tecno W5 smartphone, then you are reading the right tutorial which is working.
This tutorial uncovers how you can go about the above subject minus using a computer, laptop or any other tool which requires you to connect your phone to computer. In fact, is not even a need for a USB data cable since this works wirelessly and a process which can be completed within only a few minutes.
Still scratching your head over the same? The answer is right below. But before we head to the exact how to, it is important for you to know what you need to have since that will ease the entire process there by having a skipped FRP on your smartphone in only a few minutes.
Requirements to Bypass Tecno W5 FRP without pc
- At least 80% battery level on your mobile.
- Access to a wireless internet connection (WiFi).
- Test DPC application (or link).
- Having Xender installed or with app.
How to skip FRP on Tecno W5 android mobile
- Power on your mobile and connect to the wireless network.
- Tap back and Click add new wireless network.
- Write anything and long tap on the same to show options.
- Tap “Assist” and again until Google search page shows.
- Type “Chrome” and tap on it to launch Chrome browser.
- On Chrome, type “Test DPC apk” and follow any link to download.
- Tap open on downloaded apk file and install it on your mobile.
- Launch app and follow profile set up until you encrypt device.
At this moment, your Tecno W5 will restart a number of times until it comes back to the initial set up. Click continue until you reach device home. In case your device hangs during process, no worry, just press volume up, down and power keys at once until phone restarts. You should now continue setting up your mobile for the first time until home screen.