How To Show Google Adsense Ads For Mobile On Your Website/Blog
With the increasing number of mobile users, there seem to be a high demand for any Webmasters to start monetizing his or her website/blog mobile traffic for example the opera mini users so as to take advantage of mobile earnings as well. This is something which to many looks un-easy yet in real sense, its something which any one can do within a few minutes and imagine everything automated. By default, most content management systems like Blogger, WordPress, Joomla and others are not set to show mobile Ads nor to auto redirect mobile visitors to your mobile version unless one either uses a plugin, module or component and which might not serve everything for example Adsense Ads, Chitika or any other.
In this post, you will discover the most easy and convenient way to add and or to show Google Adsense Ads for mobile on your website or blog and below is what you need to do to get started.
1. Firstly, you will need to visit www.mobstac.com to begin setting up your new account.
2. Click on sign up now under the no Account and enter your main website URL, names, email address, password and phone number.
BONUS : Download PDF – The 50 Adsense Alternatives
3. Click on continue and wait for your website to process as you will see on that page till it loads 100%.
4. On the next auto page, choose your device and click on continue to preview your mobile site.
5. If you want to integrate any social widgets like Twitter or Facebook on your mobile site, you can add them on the preview page and click continue.
6. Click on done and go to the next page. Now you will need to go to your email address, click on the verification link so as to be able to log in to your site or to simply continue and do the verification later.
7. If you have a mobile version of your site, you will need to map it to Mobstac name-servers so that your site can display the m.version by mapping your mobile version of your site to Mobstac name-servers as provided.
8. Once you are logged in to your Mobstac Dashboard, click on the “have you installed the Mobstac plugin on your site” and follow prompts.
9. Now you should copy the automatic redirection code and paste it in your Website HTML.
10. In your Mobstac Dashboard, go to settings, general settings and navigate down to activate your m sub-domain of your website.
11. Then go to mobile settings, select advertising, choose where you want the Ads to show for example Top Ad and Bottom Ad, add your PUB ID and save settings.
Now your Adsense Ads will start appearing on any mobile device provided it is used to access your site and always, your mobile visitors will be redirected to the m version of your site whether opera, iPhones and any other.