How To Speed Up Your Computer Without Any PC Speed Boosters Installations
When you query a keyword how to speed my computer, how to boost PC performance, how to increase laptop load speed and many others related in your favourite search engines like Google, Big, Yahoo and etc, you are most likely to see many results and links all pointing to PC-Speed-Booster Software and which is free for a limited number of checks while paying makes one enjoy to maximum and all features.
The question remains; how about those who don’t have money to buy such software? Those who don’t have a credit card or even PayPal to pay for full usage? For you know what am trying to mean, you can tell what am soon landing to but if not, then keep reading.
In this tutorial, I am sharing with you some easy free and simple ways you can double your computer or laptop performance without any third party software installations but rather working on your machine itself and for you are interested, below are some of the ways to get started.
1. Begin by uninstalling all of those programs which you don’t use or even take longer to use say thrice in a year. This helps your PC to get some free space and which can be used by other active programs during processing.
2. Make sure that you stop any programs which do auto start and running in the background even without your request. Those programs consume a lot of memory yet they are not being used or accessed.
3. Try not to rum multiple programs at once say on Skype while watching a movie while browsing more than a number of sites. This tends to make your computer slow which can slow its speed.
4. Try to install compatible programs, applications and other software which is meant for your computer specifications.
5. Make sure that your laptop is free from viruses, malware, trojans, spywares and others which tends to corrupt your OS files thus slowing your machine.
6. Change and or add more RAM for double performance.
Found this article helpful? Feel free to share with your friends using the social buttons below and or, leave a comment to share your thoughts..