Indonesia: Advocacy campaign and social marketing specialist
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Indonesia: Advocacy campaign and social marketing specialist
Closing date: 02 Oct 2015
Chemonics seeks an advocacy campaign and social marketing specialist for USAID's anticipated five-year Build Indonesia to Take Care of Nature for Sustainability (Bangun Indonesia untuk Jaga Alam demi Keberlanjutan) project. The project will reduce emissions associated with land use change and improve natural resource management and conservation for the country's remaining biodiversity and tropical forests. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Oversee activities that strengthen advocacy through constituency and coalition building
- Help develop long-term commitment to environmental values among the general public
- Advise the chief of party in developing and implementing a comprehensive strategy to strengthen and sustain the efforts of civil society organizations that advocate policy development and reforms to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and conserve valuable biodiversity
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum five years of professional experience in designing, implementing, and leading advocacy and/or political campaigns
- Experience with social marketing or strategic communications for behavior change
- Familiarity with polling techniques and using mass media and social networks to influence and gain public support
- Commitment to environmental values, including forest conservation, climate change, and biodiversity conservation
- Familiarity with Indonesian culture and society, or experience working with diverse cultural backgrounds and a willingness to learn about Indonesian society
- Experience working on USAID or other donor-funded governance projects preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Verbal and written fluency in English required; proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia strongly preferred
Send electronic submissions to [email protected] by October 2, 2015. Please include "advocacy campaign and social marketing specialist" in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification formand submit it separately to [email protected] only "advocacy campaign and social marketing specialist – Indonesia BIJAK" in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.Freebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.