Indonesia: Team Leader – MAHKOTA – Social Protection – Indonesia
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Indonesia: Team Leader – MAHKOTA – Social Protection – Indonesia
Organization: Cardno Emerging Markets
Closing date: 11 Oct 2015
The Government of Australia (GoA), through the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade (DFAT), is a partner with the National Team for the Acceleration of Poverty Reduction (TNP2K) under the office of the Vice President of the Government of Indonesia (GoI). TNP2K is a policy think tank to improve the quality and effectiveness of Indonesia’s poverty reduction programs that reach millions of poor Indonesians. The next phase of social protection support from November 2015 through to October 2018 is MAHKOTA Indonesia – Menuju Masyarakat Indonesia Yang Kokoh Sejahtera (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society). It will continue to provide support to help Indonesia better reach and benefit the poorest, as well as address key binding constraints to growth, competitiveness and rising inequality through ongoing labour market and social protection reforms.
More specifically, MAHKOTA will support TNP2K to achieve its goals by providing technical assistance to facilitate the effective delivery of its activities, including support for: i) improving the Unified Database towards a Single-Registry System; ii) improving and strengthening social assistance programs; iii) improving income generating capacity programs and linking to social assistance programs; iv) support to implementation and expansion of a social health insurance program and v) Mainstreaming anti-poverty and equality issues on implementation of Undang Undang Desa (Village Law).
As Managing Contractor, Cardno are seeking a Team Leader who will lead MAHKOTA and be responsible for setting and maintaining MAHKOTA’s strategic direction in line with government priorities and the EOPOs. This role will also be responsible for navigating multiple and sometimes competing needs for corporate support, overall management of the program whilst being supported by the Deputy Team Leader, and ensure efficient and effective use of Australian Government resources according to contract requirements.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the leadership of MAKHOTA is instituted and respected, ensuring that the Steering Committee is kept well informed with the right information at the right time to take decisions in the best interests of the program, and the Governments of Indonesia and Australia.
- Building and maintaining positive relations with key stakeholders in Government of Indonesia, development partners and other DFAT sectoral investments, ensuring effective and broad consultation and that the program is aligned with government priorities, remains responsive, relevant and delivers.
- Managing all program-level risks, through both DFAT and Cardno systems and takes appropriate measures to minimise fiduciary and other risks and avoid fraud.
- Ensuring that MAKHOTA promotes inclusive development and gender equity, with adequate reporting on the program’s success in achieving these outcomes.
Key Selection Criteria will include:
- A good understanding of social development and poverty reduction in Indonesia, excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal skills, and the ability to think strategically and deliver long-term objectives.
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate and manage complex programs with multiple components and a large number of stakeholders; and demonstrated ability in establishing systems and processes to ensure best practice operational implementation.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, relevant program management knowledge and at least 10 years’ experience in implementing and quality assuring complex development programs from an operational perspective, to deliver strong development result.
- High-level interpersonal skills including verbal and written communications skills and an exceptional ability to develop and maintain results-focused stakeholder relationships in a complex environment.
A copy of the Terms of Reference can be downloaded from here: Terms of Reference – Team Leader
This position will be remunerated in line with the Australian Government’s Adviser Remuneration Framework and will fall within Discipline Group C, Job Level 4.
How to apply:
Indonesian Nationals with relevant experience and qualifications are encouraged to apply for this position.
To apply for this position please go to the Cardno Careers Website and attach an application letter that address the Core Competencies (as listed in the Terms of Reference) and a current CV.Freebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
Applications close 5.00pm, Sunday 11 October 2015.
Cardno is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Child Protection in all fields.
Any offer of employment will require criminal record checks.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.