Insights Of WordPress 4.1 – Whats Coming Up – Features & More
With news circulating about the scheduled release of WordPress 4.1 soon, I personally saw it as being very vital for you to know what you should expect in what is coming up. WordPress 4.1 which is currently in a Beta state for the public to test has so much more than you can imagine and for all who love the worlds popular content management system when it comes to Blogging, I am very sure that you will love it one its released.
Its known that not all of us are able to set test sites as recommended in order to take a test-ride on how it works by looking at everything physically and that is why I decided to create this post which is all about the Insights of WP 4.1 and what you should know when it comes to its features.
Okay, here we go but in brief (list). Don’t forget to check out the WordPress security update 4.0.1 and see its awesome features.
1. The Twenty Fifteen New default theme is released. Its so clean, beautiful, blog focused, mobile first and friendly and very simplicity.
2. An Editor with a distraction-free writing mode is available and defaulted in the beta version. You can test it and feel how it works.
3. Automatic Language Installation from the General Settings. This helps you add any new language of your choice easily.
4. A toolbar for your images embedded into posts in an inline formating.
5. Improved taxonomy queries, dates, comments and metas.
6. A way on how themes handle tags.
And much more you should know. You can test your site using the tester plugin or simply download the pack so as to run it on your test site if any.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below..