Jordan: Research and Translation Intern
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Jordan: Research and Translation Intern
Organization: Humanitarian Research Services
Closing date: 20 Nov 2015
Humanitarian Research Services (HRS) is a consultancy that undertakes research in conflict zones. Our model of remote data collection allows us to develop credible information in areas where traditional methods of on-the-ground information collection are limited. HRS provides information, analysis, and data synthesis to the non-profit community and private sector entities. HRS currently focuses on gathering information for humanitarian organizations operating in Syria.
HRS seeks four research and translation interns for spring 2016. These interns will assist HRS analysts with translation of interview transcripts, enter data in the HRS databases, conduct basic data analysis, and compile daily reports on select locales in Syria. Interns will be trained in a number of software systems and basic data analysis. This position is based in Amman, Jordan.
· Advanced competency in written MSA and colloquial Arabic
· Previous experience living, studying and/or working in the Middle East
· Ability to spend the spring (and some winter months) in Amman, Jordan
· Strong analytical abilities
· Experience conducting independent research projects
· Prior experience with humanitarian aid and/or NGOs operating in emergenciesFreebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
· Prior knowledge of Syria and the Syrian conflict
How to apply:
If interested in this position, please address your cover letter and CV to [email protected] by November 20. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please note that HRS does not provide compensation for internships.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.