Kenya: INSTITUTIONAL CONSULTANCY TO IMPROVE QUALITY OF UNICEF SUPPORTED EVALUATIONS IN EASTERN AND SOUTHERN AFRICA REGION
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Kenya: INSTITUTIONAL CONSULTANCY TO IMPROVE QUALITY OF UNICEF SUPPORTED EVALUATIONS IN EASTERN AND SOUTHERN AFRICA REGION
Organization: UN Children's Fund
Country: Kenya, Somalia, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 01 Dec 2015
- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b497e2xentjnxfp/AABGXNZZiLQ1DEA7IH1XM44ga?dl=0KINDLY CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINK TO ACCESS THE LRFP DOCUMENT AND TOR
Scope of Work, Expected Deliverables and Management Mechanism
The contracted institutions will be oriented by UNICEF/ESARO on key UNICEF quality assurance standards for evaluations and will be provided with tools to guide their reviews. They will review and rate the ToRs, inception and/or drafts of final reports against UNICEF standards for evaluation using the tools provided by ESARO and highlight strengths, weaknesses, and recommendations for improvement.
Expected Results and Deliverables
The selected institutions will deliver the following services to ESARO:
- Review, rate and feedback on:
a. Draft ToRs for proposed evaluations (including feedback on their quality, as well as professional and practical feedback)
b. Inception reports (including a review of evaluation methodology and tools)
c. Drafts of final evaluation reports
- Maintain Regional Help Desk to ensure real-time trouble-shooting and technical assistance
- Maintain a database of pre-selected consultants for high-quality evaluations
- Provide an annual report of the work done and lessons learnt
The estimated total number of deliverables will be between a minimum of 35 and a maximum of 60 pieces of evaluation (minimum including 20 ToRs and 15 Inception report or draft final reports, maximum including 35 ToRs and 25 inception or final reports) reviewed in one-year timeframe, out of which at least 80% are in English. For ESARO, a few reports may be in French and Portuguese.
How to apply:
Sealed Proposals are invited for the provision of services as specified in this Request for Proposal (LRFP).This LRFP document comprises contents and specifications as mentioned in the LRFP.
The Technical proposal to be put in envelop No 1 (MARKED "TECHNICAL PROPOSAL") and Financial Proposal to put in envelop No 2 (MARKED "FINANCIAL PROPOSAL") and then put in one bigger envelope CLEARLY MARKED on the outside with the LRFP Number 2015-9122192 and returned, addressed to: Supply and Procurement Manager, UNICEF Kenya Country Office, P.O. Box 44145 – 00100, Nairobi, tel. 254 20 7622206, UN Complex Gigiri, on or before 01.12.2015, 10.00 HRS (East Africa Time). Proposals are to be placed in the bid/tender box located at Block "D" next to room 107/109, UN Complex, Gigiri.
UNSEALED PROPOSALS, OFFERS WITH CORRECTIONS NOT COUNTERSIGNED OR PROPOSALS SENT BY FAX OR EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
1) Offers against this Request for Proposal must be made in accordance with the Instructions contained within this Request for Proposal and the attached Form of Offer must be completed and signed by an authorized representative of your company.
2) This Request for Proposal is subject to the Specific Instructions/Terms and Conditions and Special Notes and Conditions contained herein.
3) Any contract resulting from this Request for Proposal will be governed by UNICEF's General Terms & Conditions and any other Specific Terms & Conditions as detailed within this Request for Proposal.
Proposals will not be considered unless returned in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the Request for Proposal Number. They are to be addressed only to the Supply Section at the address indicated herein. In all correspondence the proposer must refer to the Request for Proposal number indicated above.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.