Kenya: Office Assistant – REF: OA/09/2015 – Based in Laisamis Town (Marsabit County)
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Kenya: Office Assistant – REF: OA/09/2015 – Based in Laisamis Town (Marsabit County)
Closing date: 16 Sep 2015
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
· Cleaning and Maintenance of office space and compound
· Handle office mails [communication] delivery and collection.
· Safe keeping of office keys and management of security alarm system including IEC materials
· Handle front office desk by attending to official calls and directing callers/visitors to relevant offices.
· Maintenance of Project asset and inventory register
· Requisition of office supplies
· Preparation and maintenance of petty cash records
· Account and request for petty cash replenishment
· Preparation of Tea and cleaning of utensils
Key Qualifications & Competencies
· KSCE Certificate.
· 2 Years relevant experience.
· An Accounting Technical Certificate (ATC) will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge of local dialect, excellent professional telephone skills, exceptional customer service skills, ability to maintain confidentiality of organization information.
How to apply:
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, send your application letter indicating the reference number, title of the position along with an updated CV with email and telephone contacts of three professional referees to: The Human Resources & Development Manager, CARE International in Kenya, Email: [email protected] or drop a hard copy at the CARE Marsabit office next to the County Commissioners’ office. Applications to be received not later than**16th September,2015.** Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender equity. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
CARE International in Kenya does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. (Application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
N.B) The interested applicants must indicate their expected remuneration level.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.