If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Kyrgyzstan: Communications Consultant, Kyrgyzstan
Closing date: 30 Sep 2015
For over 50 years and in 146 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness, financial services, enterprise development, community development and food security in order to promote broad-based economic growth and vibrant civil society. ACDI/VOCA currently has approximately 34 projects in 26 countries and revenues of approximately $174 million.
Communications Consultant, KyrgyzstanEnter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
We are currently seeking a Communications Consultant for the ongoing USAID-funded Agro Horizon Project in Kyrgyzstan. This project increases productivity, investment, employment, and market share in domestic and foreign markets of the apparel value chain. Activities include working with the value-chain actors and with professional associations to strengthening linkages to make the entire value chain more cohesive, reliable, productive, and competitive. The consultant will support the development and dissemination of the Project’s reports and other communications materials to meet the Project’s reporting requirements. The consultant is expected to carry out the scope of work on his/her own and in the manner and methodology he/she deems appropriate. The consultant will report on the progress of his/her activities to the Chief of Party. This is a short-term assignment beginning in October and ending in late December, with a LOE of 62 days.
- Assist with the development of the Project’s Annual Performance Report
- Assist with the development of other periodic reports including weekly, biweekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Assist with the development of the Project’s Communications Strategy and templates for various types of reporting
- Assist with reviewing, editing and/or creating communications and learning materials, including newsletters, success stories, case studies, lessons learned and other communication materials to the Project’s audiences in accordance with the Project’s Communication Strategy
- Take photography of Project’s events, achievements and beneficiaries
- Work with designers to create engaging layouts
- Oversee printing of the communication materials
- As requested by the Chief of Party, edit and format technical reports and training materials produced by staff and consultants
- Mentor local communications and other relevant staff engaged in producing communication materials to develop their skills
Annual Report for USAID for the period October 1, 2014 – September 30, 2015 – due October 31, 2015
At least two Success Stories to be included in the Annual Report – due October 31, 2015
At least 20 photographs that illustrate the Project’s achievements – to be included in the Annual Report – due October 31, 2015
Brief weekly reports to USAID – due at the end of each week
Brief biweekly reports to ACDI/VOCA headquarters – due by COB Wednesday every two weeks
Monthly reports – due to ACDI/VOCA by the end of the following month
Draft Quarterly Report for USAID for the period October 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015 – due before departure on December 19, 2015
Project’s Communications Strategy
Templates for various types of reporting
- Native or almost native fluency in English
- Ability to write technical reports
- Excellent interview and communications skills
- Computer skills: knowledge of Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Knowledge of agriculture is a plus
- Current presence in Kyrgyzstan is a plus
- Ability to converse in Kyrgyz or Russian is a plus
How to apply:
Please apply by sending cover letter and CV to [email protected] Please write Communications Consultant in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only finalists contacted. Women and minorities encouraged to apply. EOE.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.