List Of Top Free Web Based FTP [File Transfer Protocols]
Web Based File Transfer Protocols are those where one can simply log on and be able to manage his or her website through the web browser other than a desktop just like the FTP clients work. Web based FTP’s don’t require anything like a software download since for them are accessed using browsers provided one has the correct FTP account log in details including the Host Address, the user name, the password, the port and any other as may be required on the log in pages.
Whether you are looking forward to editing your websites codes, uploading a new website, a CMS uploading, a plugin/component/module/template/theme upload, deleting, moving, downloading and or copying anything on your Website, the Web Based FTP will work for you just like any other FTP downloadable clients does work and below are a list of those which you should try out.
1. Net2ftp – Visit the homepage, log in and start managing your websites instantly. Upload, download and do anything else.
2. Web Based FTP – Simple and easy to use file transfer protocol client and works with any browser.
3. Web FTP – Whether you want to write directories, move, copy and or anything else, Web FTP is your choice.
4. Eu5org Web FTP – All you need is to log in and browser all your directories while moving, editing or copying and others.
5. Surf FTP – This is a web-based file transfer client which can be managed from your browser in order to edit, add, create and do anything with your files and folders.
6. Advocate Printing Web FTP – Log in with the right and correct credentials and get started with whatever you want ton on your website.
7. Exavault Web FTP – Do whatever you want with Exavault FTP. Upload, download, edit, copy, move and do anything faster and easily.
8. XFTP – Its all about managing your website from your web browser. Log in and start right away.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below..