Nigeria: English Translator (Hausa to English)
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Nigeria: English Translator (Hausa to English)
Organization: Equal Access
Closing date: 06 Oct 2015
- Excellent written English skills
- Position holder is expected to provide translation services of scripts or relevant video files for Hausa speaking audiences.
- Engage actively in the correct interpretation of literary meanings of terms or pronunciation of words for effective comprehension by the audiences.
- Ensure speedy and timely translation of scripts within timeframe without compromising quality.
- Carry out any related assignment that might be given to them from time to time.
- English fluency as a language
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
****Experience, Qualification and skills****
- Three (3) or more years of script translation experience into the Hausa to English Language
- An education in Hausa/English language
- Excellent knowledge of Hausa and English languages
- Ability to translate phrases, terms and expressions in context (avoiding direct translations out of context)
- Ability to use computer based word processing programmes
- Previous work experience within structured work environment
- Ability to keep to timelines set for deliverables
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and deliver high quality written translation
- Ability to work with minimum or no supervision
How to apply:
English writing sample ****MUST BE SUPPLIED AND SUBMITTED WITH********CV**** to [email protected]. Title of position applied for should be clearly stated as subject of the email.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION IS 6th October, 2015
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.