If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In occupied Palestinian territory: Technical Project Manager in Palestine (Fluency in Spanish and English)
Country: occupied Palestinian territory
Closing date: 14 Oct 2015
****NOVACT**** launch a process of hiring a project manager for the NOVACT office in Palestine.
FUNCTIONS AND TASKSFREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
• Identify and develop cooperation projects in Palestine both development and humanitarian aid (international and national donors), in coordination with the manager of the program.
• Manage, monitor and justify cooperation projects and ensuring its implementation follows the strategic plan of the organization.
• Contribute to the technical management and daily coordination office (accounting, logistics and planning).
• Support the work of advocacy and communication and contribute to the development of a communication and advocacy strategy from the field.
• Participate in the development of annual business plans and periodic reports from the Middle East area.
• Participate in the development of the strategy of the organization in Palestine and contribute to its implementation.
• Technical support to local partners.
• Participate in mechanisms for coordination and cooperation between different actors in the field.
• To contribute to the capitalization of project experiences and the circulation of good practice.
• Institutional representation with donors, local and international organizations, local civil society and other relevant actors.
• Higher education preferably in Social Sciences, Law, Politics, International Relations, Communication or Journalism.
• Training / demonstrable experience in development cooperation and preferably on Human Rights.
• Work experience at least 3 years managing international cooperation projects, preferably on Human Rights, financed by the EU, AECID, ACCD, UNDP and the City of Barcelona.
• Experience of at least one year of work in Palestine and knowledge of the region.
• Fluently speaking and writing in Spanish and English. Knowledge of Catalan and Arabic will also be assessed.
• Knowledge of office packages.
• Management of internet and social networks.
• Have a driver’s license class B.
• Problem solving and teamwork capacity.
• Participation in social movements.
• Agreement with the objectives and general values that characterize NOVACT.
Construction and service for 12 months contract (renewable).
How to apply:
The proposals, including a cover letter and CV should be sent by email before October 14th to the email address:[email protected] indicating in the subject line “**Call Technical Palestine**.”
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.