Follow this simple guide and pay startimes daily subscription online easily using Quickteller, a vigorous consumer services platform supporting a range of services. Using Quickteller, you can do airtime recharges, funds transfer, western union transfer and make bill payments including startimes subscriptions.
If you’ve been wondering exactly how to pay startimes daily, weekly or monthly subscription package no matter the bouquet you are subscribed to for example, Nova, Basic, Ewallet, Classic, etc, this tutorial has got everthing covered.
Instructions to pay startimes subscription online via Quickteller
- Visit Quickteller.com
- Type “Star” and click “enter”
- Click “startimes” from the list
- Input “startimes account details”
- Chose payment option ie, ATM or USSD (Mobile)
- Click continue
- Click Pay to complete transaction
Note: Your startimes account credentials must be exactly yours. They include the phone number, your eWallet / account number and subscription package eg Smart. You should always use the given code for example, ATM Code 240617930 | USSD Code *322*240617930*900# to complete your payment.
Once you have successfully completed your payment, your subscription will be activated within a few seconds or minutes from the time of payment, and you will be able to watch all of your favorite channels including live streaming in case you are using the startimes app version.
In case you find problems with the Quickteller startimes payment option, you can also use other ways including mobile money payment since it is very convinient and easy to use from anywhere.
Other Quickteller.com services
- Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria
- Recieving western union money (requires free account opening)
- Airtime topup for numbers in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya
- School fees, shopping, tax payments, loans, transport and toll, etc
- Flight booking, event ticketing, etc
Depending on the service you are interested in, quickteller will always have a solution for you. All you need is to visit their website, create a free account (option) to get started.