If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Philippines: Field Officer based in Zamboanga (For Philippine Nationals Only)
Organization: International Committee of the Red Cross
Closing date: 30 Nov 2015
The Field Officer is responsible for assisting the team in running field activities. He/she contributes to the implementation of specific projects and maintains contacts with authorities at municipal levels, the Philippines Red Cross chapters and local populations. He/she reports directly to the Head of Office in Zamboanga.
- Participates in assessment and monitoring of humanitarian situations of general political, socio-economical and security situations in the area of coverage
- Assists in the implementation of protection activities which include protection of the civilian population and regular visits to places of detention
- Conducts necessary follow up with authorities and beneficiaries on protection and detention related issues
- Promotes and disseminates the principles of International Humanitarian Law and activities of ICRC
- Prepares written reports and analysis on a project and periodic basis
- Establishes and maintains contacts with various groups, including individual beneficiaries, humanitarian organizations and local authorities
- Contributes to the formulation of objectives, plans of action and preparation of budgets
- Travels regularly within the assigned areasEnter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
Minimum required profile:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in social sciences or equivalent
- Two-year work experience in a similar field
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills
- Good geographical knowledge of Mindanao
- Good analytical skills
- Tagalog speaker, Tausug or knowledge of any local dialect/s in Mindanao is an asset
- Excellent writing skills
- Very good organizational, planning and reporting skills
- Very good communication and team coordination skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and respects confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Be willing and ready to travel regularly within area of coverage
Closing date of application: 30 November 2015
Duration of contract: open-ended
Contract start: January 2016
How to apply:
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive resume with cover letter and a copy of valid NBI Clearance to [email protected]with subject line: SURNAME First Name – ZAM Field Officer.*Your letter, resume & NBI copy must be sent in one pdf file.*
Office Address in Zamboanga: 2/F Red Cross Youth Hostel Bldg., Pettit Barracks, Zamboanga City
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.