Huawei P40 Pro is a high end Android smartphone which has lots of characterics. Running on Android 10.0 and EMUI 10.1, the phone features a 128GB, 256G and 512GB storage space with up to 8GB RAM. Additionally, there is an expandable Nano Memory of up to 256GB, which makes it very powerful when it comes to storage.
This review features the Huawei P40 Pro full phone specifications so you are able to make an informed buying choice – having known what it is all about, and what it has.
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications
– Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
– Dimensions: 158.2 x 72.6 x 9 mm (6.23 x 2.86 x 0.35 in)
– Display: OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
– OS: Android 10.0 (AOSP + HMS); EMUI 10.1
– Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+)
– Storage: 128GB, 256G and 512GB
– RAM: 8GB
– Expandable memory: 256GB
– Main camera: 50 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide)
– Selfie camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide)
– Sensors: Infrared face recognition, fingerprint, accelerometer, etc
– Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery