If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Roving Finance Coordinator
Organization: Action Against Hunger
Closing date: 30 Nov 2015
Duration : 12 months
Start date : ASAP
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by …
using your insight and vast experience in finance and accounting to coordinate reliable and transparent financial management in an unstable and rapidly changing environments. You’ll play a key role developing/managing the budget, financial and administrative functions while building the capacities of your field staff.
Key activities in your role will include:
- Contributing to the definition of the mission (country) strategy.
- Ensuring high quality accounting and cash management for the mission.
- Providing financial and budgetary management.
- Promoting and ensuring financial collaboration and coordination with mission partners.
- Preventing and managing fraud and corruption.
- Managing the Finance team in country.
Does this description fit you?FREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
You’re a dedicated professional:
- You have BA or BSc or the equivalent in accounting, finance or another relevant field.
- You have at least 2 years field experience in 2 or more missions, as a Finance or Admin Co (preferable with Action Against Hunger).
- You are fluent in English and French.
You have solid experience:
- You have experience working with budget preparation and analysis, financial reporting preparation and presentation, and the proven ability to translate technical financial data into informative reports.
- You have knowledge of the rules, regulations and donor policies governing the compliance / regulatory management of grants from US Government, EU, ECHO, UN and other agencies.
- You have prior experience in delivering training to staff with limited professional experience.
- You are an expert user of MS Office and general ledger software.
You are passionate about humanitarian work:
- You have genuine interest in and commitment to the humanitarian principles of Action Against Hunger.
- You have experience managing diverse international teams and ability to communicate well in writing.
- You have the ability to prioritize the workload and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
How to apply:
Please apply with resume and cover letter to:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.