SanDisk Ultra 32GB Vs Samsung 32GB EVO Micro SDHC Cards – Features Reviewed
Both the SanDisk Ultra 32GB Vs Samsung 32GB EVO are Micro SDHC Memory Cards which are used as an extended or standalone memory for the different devices for example mobile phones, digital camera’s and others. In this post, I reviewed the two and gave out their different and similar features including the prices which am sure will help you out when making a choice. Its always a good idea for one to know the facts about the different things including the features and others before thinking of buying. This helps in making a choice between the many and there by helping you to get one of your choice.
The SanDisk Ultra 32GB UHI-I/Class 10 Micro SDHC Memory Card Up to 48MB/s With Adapter- SDSDQUAN-032G-G4A by SanDisk features
1. Supports up to 32GB of additional storage to device which can be an Android, smartphone or even a tablet.
2. Supports class-10 for video recording in Full HD.
3. Fast file transfers as it reads up to 48 MB/s speeds.
4. Comes with a SanDisk Memory Zone application.
5. Its Water/temperature/X-ray/Magnet proof.
6. Comes with an SD adapter and has a warranty of up to 10 years. Buy this..
The Samsung 32GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDHC up to 48MB/s with Adapter (MB-MP32DA/AM) by Samsung Features
1. Supports up to Up to 48MB/s speeds of transfer.
2. Can be used on both Cellphones/Smartphones/Android/Tablets/Tablet PCs and more.
3. Supports full HD video recording with high resolution images, gaming, music and others.
4. Its Water/temperature/X-ray/Magnet proof.
5. Micro SDHC/SDxC compatibility slots. Grab it..
You can see the difference by yourself not so? Yes, then that’s enough for you to make a choice when purchasing. Please note that the above are a few of the features.