Sierra Leone: A REPRODUCTIVE, MATERNAL, NEWBORN AND CHILD HEALTH PROGRAM COORDINATOR – SIERRA LEONE
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Sierra Leone: A REPRODUCTIVE, MATERNAL, NEWBORN AND CHILD HEALTH PROGRAM COORDINATOR – SIERRA LEONE
Organization: Action Contre la Faim
Country: Sierra Leone
Closing date: 15 Dec 2015
We are looking for:
A REPRODUCTIVE, MATERNAL, NEWBORN AND CHILD HEALTH PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Country:SIERRA LEONE – Freetown
Length of Contract:**12 Months starting as soon as possible**
The position: Under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director, you will be responsible to improve the availability of quality reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health (RMNCH) services within health facilities and communities in Western Area, Sierra Leone. More precisely, you will be in charge to:
Design, develop and evaluate actions in the field of RMNCH
- Collect and quality control of monitoring, follow up and evaluation data
- Product quality for situation analysis
- Be responsible for the standard of the proposals submitted by his/her team
- Encourage his/her teams to identify new programmes
Monitor and coordinate programmes in the fields of nutrition and health
- Be responsible for the quality of the RMNCH baseline and terminal evaluation
- Develop integrated (inter-disciplinary) approach programmes
- Collect and analyse data, including the decisions making on this basis
- Provide timely and high quality activity reports
- Monitoring all the consolidated programme budgets relating to nutrition and health allocated to the country
Manage the RMNCH team and support other health projects and provide support to the Program Manager and other technical staffs
- Evaluate of the technical performance and skills of the team
- Develop the technical skills of the team
Develop and launch programmes in collaboration with donors, governmental and local agencies
- Disseminate ACF’s nutrition and health strategy at country level to partners and funding bodies
- Develop and maintain a network of harmonious and productive relationships with national representatives and programme partners
Represent ACF and its positioning in the field of nutrition and health especially RMNCH
- Represent ACF in dealings with national and international authorities on matters of health and nutrition mainly RMNCH
- Make national and international authorities fully aware of the ACF positions and protocols
The Applicant: You hold a master degree in Medicine, Public Health, Nursing or Midwifery and have at least 5 years of experience in health, humanitarian assistance, and maternal and child health in developing countries, as Program Coordinator / Director on reproductive, maternal and child health.
You have also a strong technical knowledge of operational research, monitoring and evaluation, and an understanding of USG and USAID regulations.
Recognized for your ability to provide technical support in project proposal development, you have developed an excellent diplomatic communication, organizational skills, report writing skills and team management.
You are able to manage stress linked to Ebola outbreak and precaution requirements.
Your English is fluent (written and spoken).
Gross monthly salary ranging from €1805 to €2305 depending on relevant experience
Food and hygiene expenses, per diem, transportation costs, collective or individual accommodation, medical insurance
25 days of annual paid leaves and 20 days of rest and recuperation (R&R) per year
Pre departure training, at the HQ in Paris (1 to 2 weeks)
How to apply:
To apply, please visit our website:
Follow our job offers and join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acf.jobs/
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.