Sierra Leone: AN HEALTH PROGRAM MANAGER – SIERRA LEONE
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Sierra Leone: AN HEALTH PROGRAM MANAGER – SIERRA LEONE
Organization: Action Contre la Faim
Country: Sierra Leone
Closing date: 15 Dec 2015
We are looking for:
AN HEALTH PROGRAM MANAGER
Country: SIERRA LEONE – Freetown
Length of contract: 12 months starting as soon as possible
The Position:Under the supervision of the Field Coordinator, you will be responsible to improve the availability of quality reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health (RMNCH) services within health facilities and communities in Western Area, Sierra Leone. More precisely, you will be in charge to:
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of ACF policies, positioning and strategies of Health and Nutrition Department in the mission
- Contribute to the identification of needs and the definition and formulation of Health projects
- Ensure project implementation, monitoring and reporting
- Contribute to evaluation, accountability and impact measurement of her project
- Ensure local ACF representation and coordination in her area of intervention and develop local partnership
- Manage, supervise and train the team
- Contribute to capitalization and technical development in his/her sector
The Applicant:You hold a master degree Public Health, Nursing, Midwifery or Medicine and have at least 5 years of experience in health, humanitarian assistance, and maternal and child health in developing countries. You have also an experience in managing complex international donor and in training and capacity building.
Recognized for your ability to provide technical support, you have developed excellent diplomatic communication, organizational skills, strategic planning skills and team management.
You are able to manage stress linked to Ebola outbreak and precaution requirements.
An experience in Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) will be a plus.
Fluent in English is required.
Salaried – Gross monthly salary ranging from €1600 to €1975
Food and hygiene expenses, per diem, transportation costs, collective accommodation and medical insurance
25 days of annual paid leaves and 20 days of rest and recuperation (R&R) per year
Pre departure training, at the HQ in Paris (1 to 2 weeks)Freebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
How to apply:
To apply, please visit our website:
Follow our job offers and join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acf.jobs/
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.