Sierra Leone: MANO RIVER PROGRAM QUALITY AND STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP MANAGER
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Sierra Leone: MANO RIVER PROGRAM QUALITY AND STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP MANAGER
Organization: CARE USA
Country: Sierra Leone
Closing date: 20 Nov 2015
CARE is seeking a Mano River Sub Regional Program Quality and Strategic Partnerships Manager (PQSPM) will primarily ensure successful and quality program implementation in the Mano River sub region while ensuring coherence and alignment to the Mano River Sub Regional Program Strategy, in collaboration with strategic partners across the four (4) countries. The PQSP Manager will be responsible to support the Managing Deputy Regional Director (MDRD) for identification of strategic partners and establishing a relationship with them, in order to achieve our Mano River Strategic Objectives. The PQSPM will also be leading the resource mobilization strategy of CARE Mano River sub region in line with CARE MR program strategy and CARE’s 2020 vision. The PQSPM will establish sub-regional networks of partners working on civil society strengthening, gender, financial inclusion and emergencies. The PQSPM will report to the Managing Deputy Regional Director (MDRD) for the Mano River Union sub region and collaborate closely with Country Teams, the Regional Management Team, CARE Member Partners, fundraising teams, Policy and Advocacy and the Mano River Union intergovernmental agency through its Secretariat based in Freetown (Sierra Leone).
The incumbent needs to be fluent bilingual French and English and to have demonstrated experience in resource moblization and management of program quality, with a variety of institutional, international and private sector donors. Knowledge of CARE as a network and who to address to seek out information and support will be key for this position. Ability to communicate convincingly around CARE’s program work both written and verbally to a variety of stakeholders.
- Program Quality and Knowledge Management
- Program Strategy and Development
- Strategic Partberships,External Relations and Resource Mobilization
- Staff Management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 5 years in senior management position in development field
- Demonstrated experience in leading strategic and operational planning
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills in a very complex international setting
- Extensive conceptual skills including development of program strategy
- Demonstrated experience in program design (including proposal development), implementation and evaluation
- Experience in emergency related activities
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability and interest to coach and develop staff
- Experience with performance management
- Experience with the management of a diverse workforce
- Strong representation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated use of positive coping strategies in stressful environments
- Demonstrated cross cultural communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with financial management as demonstrated by:
- Ability to manage a complex budget
- Donor compliance and reporting
- Ability to establish a learning culture within the Sub Region and across COs
- Experience in successfully managing institutional partnerships with national and international NGOs
- Experience in establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with donors and government counterparts.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please visit our website at http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CAREUSA&cws=1&rid=2866
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences, particularly women, to apply.
CARE USA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
The closing date for this posting, if listed, is approximate. Job postings may be removed from CARE's career website at any time.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.