If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In South Africa: Senior Manager: Programmes Innovation and Intervention Design
Country: South Africa
Closing date: 16 Oct 2015
****Senior Manager: Programme Innovation and Intervention Design****
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager: Programme Innovation and Intervention Design to catalyse, coordinate, and consolidate programme innovation and technical guidance, as well as support the roll-out of innovation and new components of the PMTCT, RMNCH, ECD and OVC programmes, ensuring technical success in implementation and continued programme refinement. This position will manage programme innovation through coordinating the design of new projects and programmes such as Adolescent Health, Paediatrics and other technical developments aligned with our Strategic Plan. This position is based at our head office in Cape Town reporting to the Director of Programmes & Technical Support.Enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
****Key Performance Areas:****
- Manages the recruitment, selection, and supervision of technical experts and consultants who contribute to the design and development of programme activities that include PMTCT, RMNCH, ECD/OVC, Paediatrics and Adolescent Health.
- Manages, oversees and ensures the technical quality of programme innovation.
- Supports early implementation and quality assurance by managing the development, review and finalization of work plans, as well as monitoring progress towards targets and addressing barriers to meeting technical quality standards.
- Participates in developing grant proposals, presentations, publications, reports and abstracts.
- Identifies and communicates key areas of learning or programme innovation.
- Defines, develops, executes and continually updates technical programmatic strategies in line with the Strategic Plan and organisational strategic direction.
- Establishes processes and procedures to facilitate optimal project management for technical excellence and improved project accomplishments.
- Leads knowledge management of latest developments, publications, research and other knowledge generation in Africa and globally in relevant existing and new programmatic areas.
****Qualifications and Experience Required:****
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Public Health (with a focus on Sexual and Reproductive Health and HIV/AIDS) or Social Sciences (i.e., Anthropology, Psychology or Sociology)
- Minimum ten (10) years’ progressively responsible experience in designing and managing public health programmes in areas such as HIV, PMTCT, ECD, Paediatrics, Adolescent Health and RMNCH with at least five (5) years’ experience in sub-Saharan Africa
- Ability to source, deploy and manage technical expertise
- Ability to work in large, small, and cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively address complex situations using interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and innovative thinking
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to effectively engage participants of different cultures and backgrounds
- Experience with U.S. Government programmes, preferred; experience with multilateral and bilateral donors expected
- Willingness to travel
How to apply:
- Interested applicants should submit their Curriculum Vitae to the Recruitment Specialist at [email protected] by 16 October 2015. Please insert Innovation in the subject line.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us by 30 October 2015, please consider your application unsuccessful.
mothers2mothers is an equal opportunity employer. We particularly encourage applications from people living with HIV and AIDS (PLWHA), people with disabilities, women and previously disadvantaged people.
Competitive salary packages will be negotiable in accordance with m2m’s remuneration policies.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.