Syrian Arab Republic: Information Management Officer
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Syrian Arab Republic: Information Management Officer
Organization: Islamic Relief
Country: Syrian Arab Republic
Closing date: 18 Sep 2015
Islamic Relief Syria Operation is currently looking for the flowing position:
Job Title:Information Management Officer.
Reporting to:Health Projects Officer/Syria
Closing date: 18/09/2015
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Information Management Officer is responsible for managing projects need assessment, beneficiaries’ database, and documents in order to meet IR standard requirements and achieve the mission goals.
the Information Management Officer acquire, organise and distribute information within the health Programme Team, reports to the health projects officer and he will be responsible for conducting projects need assessment, establishing database, following projects documentations, delivering reporting details for projects implementation progress, interim and final reports.
The Information Management Officer must work within the Programme team on ensuring Act, Municipal policies are in compliance with all Islamic Relief policies and procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To conduct the needs assessment for the implemented projects.
- Track project documentation (electronic and hard papers).
- Delivering reports, documentation, and presentations for ongoing projects.
- Assist in conducting projects related research task.
- Participate in Maintaining communication and correspondence with local partners, and beneficiaries.
- To keep record of all project documents.
- To monitor a departmental data and information management within the programme team, including data protection, consistency and a record management policy.
- To provide assistance to departmental-based staff on issues which affect data and information ownership within the organization, this will include direct-input by projects staff, information accuracy and the development of tools to assist in available data check.
- To control and coordinate data access rights, including new data addition, amendments and deletions.
- To produce and present information to ensure that there is widespread awareness of Data Protection, and information security among projects employees.
- To liaise and consult with programme department at the field level as well as the country office level, local partners and individuals when necessary.
- To produce information, data and statistics including the analysis and illustrations.
- To carry out other responsibilities and duties as requested by the line manager.
Experience / Education/Skills- Essential
- A bachelor degree from an accredited University in a management/computer/statistics related speciality.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive responsibility for information and data management and analysis in relevant field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal & technical skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to multi-task effectively as well as display professionalism and confidence.
- Ability to work under pressure, with short time frames, and in risky situations.
- Able to visit and network with health facilities in accessible areas inside Syria.
- Fluency in both languages English and Arabic (written and spoken).
- Very Good computer skills.
- Proficiency in the computer applications, internet and search tools.
- Proficiency in MS office and the ability to use software necessary for information management and reporting. (excel and word is a must )
- The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the information management officer.
- The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- be honest and trustworthy.
- Be respectful and flexible.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity and demonstrate sound work ethics.
How to apply:
If you are reliable, service minded, discreet, and dedicated and a highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and beliefs, please apply by downloading the application form from the attached link and forward the completed form to [email protected] on or before the closing date.
· Interested applicants that possess the personal specifications mentioned above may apply by completing the attached job application and send it to [email protected] before 18th September 2015 at 5:00 pm.
• The application could be downloaded from the following link: link
· Please complete all the application and send it before the deadline, as any incomplete or late application will be refused.
· You may attach your CV with the application if you like, but CVs alone are not accepted without the complete application.
· Please rename the application file before sending it with your name and the position that you are applying for, and save it with the same format (Word 97-2003 Document).
· For example: (Ahmed Essayed Mohammed – Project Officer.doc)
· Submitting this application does not represent any responsibility on the organization of any kind, and the organization has the right to set standards as it deems appropriate for the job according to the information available about all applicants, and to select candidates who will attend a job interview from among the applicants in accordance with those standards.
· If you have any query regarding the application, please send it to [email protected]
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.