If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Thailand: Consultant – Advocacy and Training Materials: Pursuing the UHC Agenda Towards Equity through eHealth, Health Infrastructure and Unique IDs
Organization: UN Children's Fund
Closing date: 17 Oct 2015
The HIV/AIDS section, UNICEF East Asia and Pacific Regional Office (UNICEF EAPRO) is seeking an individual consultant to develop training and advocacy materials including video presentations to support nationals and regional eHealth capacity development, advocacy for policy and decision makers and support fundraising with prospective donors for the Asia eHealth Information Network (AeHIN) Open eLearning platform/repository and regional interoperability lab.
Background:Enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
As governments actively move towards multi-sectoral approaches for achieving Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and strengthening health systems, advocacy and training is needed to promote greater country ownership for the post 2015 agenda and equity.
“National-scale shared Mobile Health Technology/Electronic Health (m/eHealth) infrastructure is a public good and is considered as being similar to other national infrastructure projects (e.g. water, sewage, electricity, etc.) Such m/eHealth infrastructure may be leveraged to improve population health, liberate trapped value in existing health Information and Communication Technology (ICT) silos, and support important UHC initiatives. To mitigate project investment risk and to stimulate public and private sector innovation in health ICT, it is recommended that a regional “interoperability lab” be established to bridge proprietary databases and separate information systems. The laboratory will provide expertise and services in four key areas: Training, Tooling, Teaming and Testing. Ultimately, the mandate of the lab will be to:
- Mitigate investment risk on national-scale m/eHealth infrastructure deployments; and
- Support capacity-building in health ICT; and
- Act as a catalyst for innovation by the public and private sector actors in national care delivery networks.” 15-06-04 MEHealth Lab Concept Note Draft 0.1 Derek Ritz,
Work Assignment and Deliverable(s):
The consultant will work in close collaboration with the HIV section and will be responsible for developing advocacy and training materials to include the following:
- UNICEF Pursuing the UHC Agenda Towards Equity in Asia Pacific through eHealth, Health Infrastructure and Unique IDs – long version 10-15 minutes (video presentation), including an abridged version of use case(s) for children (see#3)
- UNICEF Pursuing the UHC Agenda Towards Equity in Asia Pacific through eHealth, Health Infrastructure and Unique IDs –short version (donors/fundraising) 5 minutes (video presentation) centered on children
- eHealth, Health Infrastructure, Open Health Information Exchange (OpenHIE) and Unique IDs – use case(s) for children spanning multiple programs and services including Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission (HIV/PPTCT), Maternal and Child Health (MCH), and childhood immunization – 30-40 minutes (video presentation for AeHIN Open eLearning platform and repository/Interoperability lab)
Estimated Duration of Contract: 2 months staring from 1 November – 31 December 2015.
Qualifications or Specialized Knowledge/Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in eHeatlh, Health Infrastructure, Unique IDs and UHC with proven ability to advocate and deliver complex messages and training through oral and written presentations;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Previous experience with public health and the development arena;
- Experience in multi-media and video production.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV or P11, full contact information of minimum 2 references, availability, and proposed professional fee for all deliverables in USD by 17 October 2015 to [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.