The 10 Free CMS You Can Use To Create Professional Websites/Blogs
Do you have a dream of building and or creating a professional looking Website or Blog just like the ones you see on the world wide web and feel as if they belonged to you? Well, you got to stop merely wishing since in this post, I have compiled for you the 10 free content management system which you can use freely to create professional looking blogs and sites easily and within a few minutes. Continue reading so as to explore.
1. WordPress – An open source Content Management System (CMS) which is often used as a blog publishing application, powered by MySQL and PHP . It has thousands of features which include a template system in addition to a plug-in architecture and it is estimated that WordPress CMS is the most common used one when it comes to creating blogs and websites the professional way.
2. B2Evolution – This is a multi lingual, user, blog and others, publishing system which is too backed by MySQL database and too written in PHP with inclusive of very many features to choose from which were built from basing on the traditional blog tools and now extended, evolved and included in B2Evolution with features like Photos, files, multiple blogs and others.
3. OpenBlog – For those who love Blogging and take it as a hobby, then OpenBlog is one CMS to try out. It is so simple, easy and developed on a CodeIgniter-PHP framework.
4. DotClear- This is another must to try open source content management system for Bloggers.
5. BuddyPress – This is a social-networking plug-in for WordPress with almost everything you need to have your own social site.
6. ShareTronix – Another open source micro-blogging platform content management system with the Share-tronix feature which allows users to exchange ideas in time.
7. BoxBilling – Are you running a billing associated website or Blog, this is your choice since it gives you the option for free invoicing and billing, payments, and many refer to it as a client management application as its automated.
8. Chyrp – Chyrp is a very lightweight content management system which is too powered by PHP in addition to having plenty of themes to choose from.
9. Pixie – Whether you want to run a small, medium and bigger company site, then this is your choice to try out.