Getting daily traffic to ones Blog/Website is the dream of every Webmaster not so? But still, the same web traffic cannot be got by way of writing articles, sitting and waiting for visitors to find your Blog/Website by themselves regardless of the traffic type whether organic or referral for example, you will need to submit your website in Webmaster tools if you want to have it appear in search engines and that is why reading this whole post will help you to discover the 10 Quickest and fastest ways to double your website/blog traffic within a few weeks only.
1. Submitting a Blog/Website in Webmaster Tools (WT) – With the availability of such tools for example Google and Bing Webmaster tools, webmasters are able to use them when it comes to getting traffic to their sites. What you need to do is to create a free WT account, add your site, verify it, add your site map which can be your feed url and use the fetch as option to manually have your site indexed. Within the next few hours after the above, your website/blog should start appearing in search results and which means traffic provided the contents are unique and original.
2. Publishing Quality and Unique contents – The above can be such issues ranging from the length of your articles, the use of keywords, the quality of what you write and many others. You should know that what readers want on your website is quality and unique contents other than duplicating what is posted already by way of copying and pasting. Google and other search engines does treat contents as king and the more quality contents you have on your web page, the higher the chances of getting much of the organic visitors. And remember, other Webmasters and or Blog authors might be prompted to create a link back to your posts in case they are find them helpful.
3. Commenting on Other Blogs – Well as commenting on other Blogs and websites which may be related to your niche looks like promoting those sites, I personally look at it differently. When you comment on a Blog with a unique comment, you are not only sweetening the other Blog where you posted your comment but too, you are increasing your exposure to many of that Blog visitors and which in the long run might turn to be your readers too. Adding a related link in your comment to a similar post and too adding your web page link in the website box does matter much.
4. Setting up a Blogger Profile – A Blogger profile page does allow one to personalize it to the maximum in addition to adding a Webpage link to your own Website. And as you know that many Blogger powered Blogs have the option of post a comment using Google Account, that can be one way to increase your expose since the more the people who visit your Blogger profile, at least a majority of the percentage will have to check on your Webpage and which is traffic.
5. Submitting your Blog to Blog Directories – Blog directories like Technorati not only list your Blog but too are known to send a lot of traffic to those Blogs and Websites listed in the directories due to the fact that for every new post which falls in either of the categories you selected, it is automatically listed where by in case any one is looking for a related keyword, chances are that your Blog will be visited. You can see how to add, claim and verify your Blog in Technorati here.
6. Using Tagging Sites like Nabtag – Nabtag is one of the sites which can boost your traffic in many ways for example, your keywords are listed on the first page of search results simply because such sites have a higher Page Rank as compared to your Blog/Website may be and which means much exposure which turns into traffic in the long run. Check more about Nab-tag here.
7. Social Networking sites – To date, Social Network sites like Facebook, Twitter and many others are known to be the top visited sites across the World and which means that if you can submit many of your post links and or create groups and pages, the site you are promoting will be beefed up with a double traffic as compared to those which do not use Social sites. The good thing is that applications like Networked Blogs, Graffiti, Facebook to Twitter, Twitter to Facebook and many others do ease the posting process since everything can be put on auto pilot.
8. Article Submission Sites – When you look on sites like Go-articles, Ezinearticles and many others in the same category, you will notice that every article posted has a link back in the author Bio data. This means that if you can write a few articles on such sites which are related to your website/blog Niche, you will end up getting a lot of traffic from those articles due to the fact that those sites have a good number of readers in addition to being updated as they publish in search results.
9. Content Writing Sites – If you write on sites like Teckler and Postanyarticle, Hubpages and many others, you can use that opportunity to write related articles and add a related link on your articles. This prompts the reader to visit a linked page for purposes of knowing more and which means double traffic.
10. Question and Answer sites – You know it that creating an account on sites like WebAnswers, Yahoo-answers, Askables, CrowdAnswers and others is free not so? These same sites have many questions which are related to your posts not so? Why not consider answering a few questions while linking back to your site as the source or for more information or even as a related article.
BONUS: You can trying pinging, keegy, weblogs, VP and others. Remember, all the above ways are allowed even on those sites which show Ads for example Adsense, Yahoo/Bing and many others.