The 5 Facebook.com Alternatives Websites
Everyone knows it well that Facebook is among the list of the worlds social networking Giants. However, many people have different thoughts about Facebook to an extent that many prefer to join other alternative sites for one reason or the other. The need to create a huge friend database on the different sites is one reason why many keep searching for such similar sites and for what so ever your reason may be, below you will find a list of Facebook.com alternatives for your social needs.
1. Linkedin.com – This is more than a social site. Its a place where one can find jobs and make connections to other members. Its free to join.
2. Twitter.com – Twitter runs on its own platform and in order to make full use of it, one needs to take some time and study how it works. You can create connections, share what you want and do more.
3. MySpace.com – If you are a music fun, then this is the best choice for you. You can make connections, share and view what others have shared. Its is music focused.
4. Bebo.com – This is an interesting social networking site. You can share, tag, write diaries and do more just like Facebook.
5. Fanbox.com – When you visit the site for the first time, you will see it looking like Facebook. One difference is that on Fanbox you can sell and buy stuff in addition to making money. You can read its money side reviews from the internet.