The Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums for 2019
When it comes to finding the perfect robot vacuum cleaner, this is something you need to do with extra care, not as you would if it was for example picking up those clothes your kids left on the floor. My team has been on a “hunt” to locate the top among the best robot cleaners available on the market in 2019 and where to buy.
When you go through our list, these robot vacuum cleaners we have located will most likely leave your floors and carpets looking clean than never will hopefully clear you off that home cleaning stress. In addition, dust and dirt has no place to hide any longer not having spent as much as you think.
Fact is that I and my team have put in a considerable amount of time while testing, rating and review these robot vacuum cleaners and came up with the best models you can buy in 2019. Lets take a look at them.
1. Shark Ion R85 Robot Vacuum
- Delivers a powerful suction, XL capacity, and advanced sensor technology.
- Provides powerful floor and carpet cleaning.
- Has an XL dust bin and 3X more suction in Max Mode.
- Supports Shark clean app for continuous updates.
- Has voice control available with Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Advanced smart sensor navigation for sensitivity.
- Self-cleaning brush roll with dual edge and corner brushes.
- Has 730 customer reviews and rated 3.7/5.
- Includes (1) Shark ION Robot (2) side brushes, (1) filter, (1) lithium-ion battery, (1) charging dock, (1) 8-foot BotBoundary strip
2. iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum
- Has a premium sleek design.
- Includes 1 dual mode virtual wall barrier.
- 3-Stage cleaning system and dual Multi-Surface brushes.
- Patented dirt detect sensors alert Roomba.
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot.
- iRobot home app compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google assistant.
- Up to 90 minute run time before automatically docking and recharging.
- Supports Wi-Fi connectivity, edge-sweeping brush, auto-adjust cleaning head, works on carpets and hard floors.
- Up to 2,942 customer reviews and 4.1/5 rating.
3. eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 15C
- It is Wi-Fi-equipped and supportive.
- Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85”)
- Increased suction to 1300Pa.
- High-capacity Li-Ion battery.
- Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds.
- Delivers up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction.
- Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection.
- Infrared-sensor for evading obstacles
- Drop-sensing tech to avoid falls.
- Automatically recharges.
- RoboVac 15C, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
4. ECOVACS OZMO 601 Self-Charging Robot Mop & Vacuum
- Includes anti-drop & anti-collision sensors
- ~120 minute battery life and auto-return charging
- Durable protective bumpers and air filtration.
- Anti-scratch finish and a large easy-to-empty dustbin.
- Large wheels for climbing thresholds, etc.
- Advanced smart home & app controls supported on Alexa & Google home voice.
- S-Shape Systematic Cleaning Path.
- Electronic controlled OZMO mopping system.
- 1 Year Warranty, plus Accessories: Includes (1) charging station (1) remote control, (4) side brushes, (2) washable/ reusable microfiber cleaning clothes, (2) sponge & high efficiency air filters, (1) main brush & fantastic customer support.
5. Samsung POWERbot R7070 Pet Robot Vacuum
- Delivers 40x more powerful cleaning on all floor types.
- Self clean brush which automatically detangles and removes pet hair.
- Cleaning speeds of 32cm/sec.
- Edge clean master with an innovative rubber blade.
- Visionary mapping plus and full view sensor 2. 0.
- Onboard camera and multiple sensors create the ideal cleaning path.
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to remotely control using supported devices.