Turkey: Health and Hygiene promotion Officer ( Syrian National)
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Turkey: Health and Hygiene promotion Officer ( Syrian National)
Organization: International Medical Corps
Closing date: 15 Sep 2015
- Supervise operation of HHPs based in the catchment area of DFID and OFDA-supported health facilities and communities.
- Design and update assessment tools such as surveys or FGD for all interventions.
- Review assessment data with team and provide guidance and input on the Health and Hygiene Promotion aspects of any intervention based on evidence of needs.
- Support the HHPs and HHP FOs to run activities
- Support the Hygiene Roving team to run CSP and WASH in Health activities.
- Help development of health and hygiene education messages ensuring that information included is accurate, salient and culturally sensitive
- Help develop training curricula; support HHP
- Manager in identification and utilization of different media for health education messages
- Maintain database of HHPs activities, areas of coverage, contact information, training topics, pre/post test scores, health referrals and reporting schedules
- Assist in recruitment process for HHPs
- Assist in TOT and capacity building of staff; ensure that trainers are adequately prepared to instruct HHPs
- Maintain regular communication with health and hygiene education field staff and HHPs
- Work with team on timely procurement and delivery of required commodities
- Ensure that HHPs are available to conduct the required surveys, as planned by the M&E department.
- Support HHP FOs in regular monitoring tasks, collate data and prepare weekly reports on activities to the HHP Manager, WASH Manager or Health Manager as needed
- Assist in reporting, meeting donor target indicators, and setting plans for monitoring and evaluation.
- Compile data and submit reports as per schedule
- Work to promote the utmost efficacy of the HHP program and promote good health in conflict-affected Syrian communities.
- University degree in health, public health, pharmacy, nursing engineering or related field
- Should have professional experience in implementing health related projects
- Should have experience working with INGOs in humanitarian or development contexts;
- Should have experience with community mobilization, community sensitization, and different channels of communication
- Must be able to analyze and interpret data and to track performance against program indicators
- Must have a valid passport and residency.
- Must be highly fluent in written and spoken English; must be native Arabic speaker
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work extra time on weekends and evenings when required.
- Must have the ability to work effectively with various personalities and cultures. Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
How to apply:
Applications should include a detailed CV and a cover letter should be submitted in English with the subject title to following email address, respectively:Freebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.