If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Turkey: Health Project Officer
Organization: Islamic Relief
Closing date: 18 Sep 2015
Islamic Relief Syria operation is currently looking for the flowing position:
Job Title:Health Project OfficerEnter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
Reporting to: Health Programme Officer
Closing date: 18/09/2015.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Health Project Officer will be responsible of managing project scope, time, and budget in order to meet IR standard requirements and achieve the mission goals.
the health project officer reports to the Health Programme officer department and he’s responsible for participating in preparing concept notes, proposals, following projects activities, and reporting the overall project details including in progress, interim and final reports. The project officer must work within the Program team Act, Municipal policies and procedures and in compliance with all Islamic Relief Acts and Legislation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support in project implementation from beginning to end.
- Refine project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Participate in maintaining project work plan and ensure its timely completion, alert health programme of any deviations.
- To conduct the related needs assessment, monitoring and evaluation for the implemented projects.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Deliver progress reports, documentation, and presentations.
- Organize project events
- Conduct project related research tasks
- Maintain communication and correspondence with local partners, and beneficiaries.
- To coordinate with local and international partners (NGOs and other official agencies working with IR).
- To introduce IR policies to local partners and beneficiaries and prepare partnership agreements.
- To provide direction and management to local partners for implementing work plans.
- To follow up the implementation of medical projects by local partners.
- To participate in developing new project ideas in the health sector including drafting concept papers and writing full proposals.
- To keep record of all project documents.
- To prepare progress and final reports.
- To carry out other responsibilities and duties as requested by the line manager.
Experience / Education/Skills- Essential
- A bachelor degree from an accredited University in a health related speciality.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive responsibility for projects management in relevant field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal & technical skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to multi-task effectively as well as display professionalism and confidence.
- Ability to work under pressure, with short time frames, and in risky situations.
- Ability to enter both Syria and Turkey
- Able to visit and network with health facilities in accessible areas inside Syria.
- English & Arabic (written and spoken) is a must, Turkish language is desired.
- Very Good computer skills.
- Proficiency in the internet and search tools.
- Proficiency in MS office and the ability to use software necessary for project management and reporting. (excel and word is a must )
How to apply:
If you are reliable, service minded, discreet, and dedicated and a highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and beliefs, please apply by downloading the application form from the attached link and forward the completed form to [email protected] on or before the closing date.
· Interested applicants that possess the personal specifications mentioned above may apply by completing the attached job application and send it to [email protected] before 18th September 2015 at 5:00 pm.
• The application could be downloaded from the following link: link
· Please complete all the application and send it before the deadline, as any incomplete or late application will be refused.
· You may attach your CV with the application if you like, but CVs alone are not accepted without the complete application.
· Please rename the application file before sending it with your name and the position that you are applying for, and save it with the same format (Word 97-2003 Document).
· For example: (Ahmed Essayed Mohammed – Project Officer.doc)
· Submitting this application does not represent any responsibility on the organization of any kind, and the organization has the right to set standards as it deems appropriate for the job according to the information available about all applicants, and to select candidates who will attend a job interview from among the applicants in accordance with those standards.
· If you have any query regarding the application, please send it to [email protected]
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.