Turkey: Lab Technician
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Turkey: Lab Technician
Organization: International Medical Corps
Closing date: 21 Sep 2015
· Performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations.
· Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses.
· Collect blood, urine and other samples to perform requested tests.
· Preparing specimens and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example centrifuges, analyzer machines.
· Ensuring the laboratory is well stocked and resourced.
· Recording and sometimes interpreting results to present to senior colleagues.
· Using computers and performing mathematical calculations for the preparation of lab reports.
· Keeping up to date with technical development, especially those which can save time and improve reliability.
· Following the ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
· Maintains glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, sterilizing, and distributing.
· Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repair.
· Any other suitable task requested by the head of the facility.
· Keeps laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipts.
· Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
· Resolve problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps.
· Certificate and or Diploma in Chemistry techniques, lab Environment, Clinical Lab Testing or Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or with equivalent education/work
· Ability to work with a broad spectrum of people
· Extremely flexible, and able to work under administrative and programmatic pressures and ability to cope with stressful situations
· Must have a valid passport and residency.
How to apply:
Applications should include a detailed CV and a cover letter should be submitted in English with the subject title to following email address, respectively:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.