If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Turkey: MEAL manager
Closing date: 05 Oct 2015
Shafak was officially established in 10-10-2013 (registration no. 27-016-129), while it is founded during the early months of the Syrian Crisis in 2011. At its core, Shafak is a grassroots NGO that was formed by Syrians for Syrians, with the intent of addressing the needs of their life with dignity, equality and humanity with a focus on sustainability and autonomy.
Shafak is an impartial, independent, non-profit NGO that exists for the express purpose of providing humanitarian services to vulnerable people regardless of political or religious affiliations and on the long run to contribute to recover and rebuilding the society on freedom, justice and equality basis.Enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
Shafak Organization intends to appointment MEAL manager in it its head office in Gaziantep – Turkey.
Title: MEAL manager.
Reports to: CEO.
Location: Gaziantep office.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Work with CEO, HR manager, and Programs managers in establishing and developing MEAL frameworks and tools Participate in all organization meetings, workshops, and activities.
· Work with the programs team in all locations in implementing MEAL framework and tools.
· Prepare a clear data collection plan in discussion with the technical team and lead on all field data collection exercises, data management and analysis.
· Data gathering, Information management and reporting: Administer the Electronic Document Management System and ensure that it is structured to meet organization obligations for record keeping: program records are stored in officially designated files, primarily the electronic document management system.
· Analyze the data, together with the project team, and share them in the required format.
· Contribute in timely and quality reporting on Shafak projects in all locations.
· Producing clear and quality reports that demonstrate accountability and learning.
· Appraising the project activities, progress reports and streamlining the partners’ work and documentation.
· Assist the project team in strengthening the accountability mechanisms at project level.
· Train the project teams and relevant staff on MEAL concepts and tools.
· Work closely with partner MEAL team or focal point on overall MEAL issues.
· Assist the project team and partners in documenting lessons learnt.
· Collecting best practices, case studies which demonstrate qualitative and quantitative changes over the period.
· Bachelors or degree in Business administration or related field.
· Minimum of two year professional experience in MEAL activities.
· Active Turkish residence.
· Good experience in designing surveys and assessment.
· Good in English (writing and reading).
· Excellent in dealing with computer specially Microsoft office.
How to apply:
Please apply by downloading the application form from the attached link:
and forward the completed form with CV to the following address:
1-Application deadline 05/10/2015
2-Please rename the application file when you send it after filling with name of job position which applied for.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.