If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Turkey: Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant (Fluency in English and Arabic)
Organization: Relief International
Closing date: 19 Oct 2015
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Reports to:Monitoring & Evaluation ManagerEnter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
Duration: 9 months
About RI: Established in 1990, Relief International (RI) is a leading global humanitarian, nonprofit organization committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with communities on the front lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development, providing them the tools and support they need to gain self-reliance.
Relief International is registered NGO in Turkey and is based in Gaziantep to build capacities of Syrian communities to respond their needs in health, water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH), and education. Relief International is currently seeking candidates to be employed as Deputy Finance Manager in Gaziantep as soon as possible.
Under the supervision of the Monitoring & Evaluation Manager, the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Assistant is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and reliability of data collected from the field. He/she works closely with the M&E and program teams to provide reliable information for coordination and management decision making and recommendations on projects.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
1-Ensure data received from the field is accurate and useable for integration into the central database and reporting
· Assist in the design of information collection tools and research methodologies and translating these tools and methodologies under the overall supervision of the M&E Manager and M&E Officer
· Support the collection and management of datasets, including data entry where needed, and verify and update collected data in coordination with the M&E Officer
· Monitor the accuracy of collected data and the proper link between field data and database.
2-Administer the information collected through the feedback and complaints mechanism
· Liaise with Patient Liaison Officers to effectively administer the RI’s complaints and feedback mechanism (CFM)
· Translate and record feedback/complaints in the complaints log and provide M&E Manager with regular updates
· Communicate instructions to programs and field teams in terms of complaints resolutions where necessary.
3-Act as point of contact between Turkey field data collection teams and M&E department
· Working with the M&E Officer, liaise with RI field teams in Turkey to brief them on upcoming activities, methodologies, and research tools for M&E activities.
· Perform site visits and ad-hoc data collection activities, including case studies, interviews, and focus groups
· Assist in identifying and implementing training needs for data collectors where appropriate
· Coordinate with other departments to ensure all potential data collection needs are addressed.
- Diploma in a social science or related field-Degree in social sciences or related field preferred.
- Fluency in English and Arabic; Proficiency in Turkish is definitely an asset.
- Experience in participatory assessments, monitoring, and evaluation highly desired.
- Experience with surveys, customer service, mobile data collection, data processing and analysis are assets.
- At least 1 year experience
- Good contextual knowledge of local issues, community priorities, social and cultural constraints and realities.
- Ability to organize and work independently and within teams.
- Ability to use MS Word and Excel
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment;
- Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently;
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail
How to apply:
In case you meet the requirements and that you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English to [email protected] before the 19th October stating in the subject "Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant".
Please note that the position may be filled before the deadline of submission of applications
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.