If you would wish to fly with Uganda’s national career, you might want to know if your destination is on the Uganda Airlines flight routes.
With the newest Uganda Airlines flight route being Guangzhou, China, this is an addition to a number of destinations that Uganda’s national career has been routing.
Ni Hao #Guangzhou! A toast to yet another great milestone! Uganda Airlines has been granted landing rights to China 🇨🇳! Cheers to a new world of greater connectivity! #Uganda Airlines pic.twitter.com/UT3nO2w3XK— Uganda Airlines (@UG_Airlines) June 18, 2022
Revived in 2019, Uganda Airlines is owned by the Government of Uganda with its slogan being, “Fly the Crane to the Pearl of Africa”.
Uganda Airline Flight Fares
- From Entebbe Uganda to Dar es Salaam, Tanzainia – From $246
- From Entebbe Uganda to Mogadishu, Somalia – From $517
- From Entebbe Uganda to Nairobi Kenya – From $218
- From Entebbe Uganda to Zanzibar, Tanzania – From $302
- From Entebbe Uganda to Juba, South Sudan – From $258
- From Entebbe Uganda to Bujumbura, Burundi – From $288
- From Entebbe Uganda to Mombasa, Kenya – From $278
- From Entebbe Uganda to Kinshasa, DRC – From $377
- From Entebbe Uganda to Kilimanjaro, Tanzania – From $252
- From Entebbe Uganda to Johannesburg South Africa – From $341
- From Entebbe Uganda to Dubai, UAE – $397
- From Entebbe Uganda to Guangzhou, China – $$
You can refer to this page for an updated list of Uganda Airlines fares. Depending on your destination, you can make use of the available deals and promotions that are offered from time to time and save even more.
Uganda Airlines Flight Routes 2023
- Entebbe, Uganda
- Mogadishu, Somalia
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Juba, South Sudan
- Bujumbura, Burundi
- Mombasa, Kenya
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Guangzhou, China
Uganda Airlines managed to secure its first landing rights in Guangzhou, China. This means that travelers who wish to travel to China can now do it using Uganda’s national carrier. You can refer to this page for an updated list of UA flight routes.