This is a tutorial on how to apply for Uganda driving permit online. Whether you want to apply for a fresh new drivers license, to renew your expired permit, to add a class aka extension, replace a lost permit or perform an exchange, this guide will take you through it all.
Previously, all issues with regard to processing Ugandan driving permits used to be handled manually but thanks to the introduction of the Uganda Revenue Authority eServices where things were moved from the manual to the new computerized system.
Ever since the introduction of this online system, driving permit applicants are able to process their permits online as it all begins with URA’s web portal. If you are wondering how to go about it, follow the below procedures and apply for an instant driving permit.
Procedures to apply for Uganda driving permit online
- Visit URA web portal and to eServices.
- Click payment registration and tick NTR box.
- Select the application type eg Learners permit and fill all other required information.
- Select the bank of choice, enter letters and submit form.
- Verify the input details and print the payment slip.
- Go to the selected bank and make a payment.
- You will be given a payment slip and which you should attach.
Depending on your application type, you should attach all matching attachments and proceed to either Kyambogo face technologies or the testing center. Please browse through our driving permits tutorials and read more about this..