Uganda: Uganda Law Reform Commission Internal Auditor Job Opportunity
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Uganda: Uganda Law Reform Commission Internal Auditor.
The Uganda Law Reform Commission is established under Article 248(1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda. Its primary mandate is to study and keep under constant review the Acts and all other laws comprising the laws of Uganda with a view to making recommendations for their systematic improvement, development, modernisation and reform.
Reports to: Accounting Officer
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· In charge of identifying major financial and accounting systems, recording and testing them;
· Keenly reviewing internal control procedures and systems to assess their adequacy and compliance;
· In charge of examining, verifying and safeguarding assets within the Commission;
· Auditing Government of Uganda and Donor funds within the Commission to ensure proper accountability and utilization;
· Conduct special investigations as appropriate;
· Participating in preparation of audit plans.
· Following up recommendations that arose in previous audits.
· Compiling audit findings for discussion with management.
· Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Accounting Officer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants should be Ugandans holding qualifications in any of the following disciplines:-Either
o An Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance and Accounting or B.Com (Accounting option) or BBA/Studies (Accounting Option) plus full professional qualifications in Accounting like ACCA or CPA or CIMA or equivalent professional qualifications obtained from a recognised awarding Institution.
o An Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences or Humanities plus full Professional Accounting qualification like CPA, ACCA or CIMA.
o Professional qualification in Internal Audit, like Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Audit (CISA), or equivalent professional qualification in Internal Audit is an added advantage.
· The applicant should be a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda.
· At least three years’ experience as an Internal Auditor in Government or an equivalent level of experience in internal audit from a reputable Organisation.
· Computer literacy skills
· Age: Above 25 years
Contact/How to apply:
All qualified Ugandans should send their applications with fully certified photocopies of their testimonials and an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV), recent passport size photographs filled in triplicate to:Freebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
The Commission Secretary,
Uganda Law Reform Commission,
8th floor, Workers’ House,
P.O. Box 12149, Kampala, Uganda.
NB: Serving Government officers are encouraged to route applications through their Supervisors and Heads of Department.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.