If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Ukraine: USAID/Ukraine Senior Local Assessment Consultant
Organization: International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2015
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over eighty-five countries and has implemented over one hundred and fifty projects. IBTCI has served governments, private sector companies and several donor agencies in the practice area of Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including education, health, economic growth and democracy & governance.FREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
IBTCI is currently seeking a Senior Local Assessment Consultantfor an upcoming task order as a part of a five-year Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Support Project in Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova funded by USAID. This will be a full-time, key position based in Kiev, Ukraine. This Project will provide a range of analytical services to USAID Regional Missions which focus on sectors and areas covered by a CDCS or other strategy document in Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova.
Assessment services provided under this contract include:
- Identifying Ukraine’s development opportunities that the Mission has a mandate to address;
- Identifying gaps in assistance that Ukrainian governmental and non-governmental organizations are receiving from different sources outside of USAID;
- Suggest which of Ukraine’s Sustainable Development Opportunities that the Mission should consider exploring
- Identifying key stakeholders committed to partnering with the Mission to explore those Sustainable Development Opportunities
- Estimating the level of USAID’s efforts, which would be sufficient to close the relevant Assistance Gaps
- Suggesting timing/sequence of USAID interventions, relevant conditions precedent and other key assistance parameters; and
- Recommending any adjustments to ongoing and/or planned USAID projects and/or activities, which may help the Mission increase relevance and/or effectiveness and/or efficiency of its assistance to Ukraine.
- Experience in designing and/or conducting country assessments of development opportunities and assistance gaps
- Detailed knowledge of local development needs, operational environment, gender issues, and key public and private sector actors, policymakers, practices, and promotion systems
- Strong understanding of data collection and analysis methodologies
- Previous work with USAID is desirable
How to apply:
No phone calls please. Only final candidates will be contacted. IBTCI is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit all application materials along with three references here https://ibtci.devhire.devex.com/.
Any questions please contact yinanli [AT] ibtci [dot] com
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.